- There is no such thing as a sterile barn cat
- No one ever notices how you ride until you fall off
- The least useful horse in your barn will eat the most, require shoes every four weeks, and need the vet at least once a month
- A horse’s misbehavior will be in direct proportion to the number of people who are watching
- Your favorite tack always gets chewed on, and your new blanket gets torn
- Tack you hate will never wear out; blankets you hate cannot be destroyed
- Horses that annoy you cannot be sold and will outlive you
- Clipper blades will become dull when your horse is half clipped
- If you approach within 50 feet of your barn in clean clothes, you will get dirty
- The number of horses you own will increase to the number of stalls in your barn
- Your barn will fall down without baling twine
- Hoof picks always run away from home
- If you fall off, you will land on the site of your most recent injury
- If you are winning, then quit, because there is only one way to go. Down!
*Courtesy of leadmare.com
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to our RSS feed.