If you answer YES to more than three of the following, you may be a horse-aholic. :)
- Can you say “sheath” in public without blushing?
- Do you drive a big truck with a towing package when everyone else drives a real car?
- Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
- Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly scraped boots?
- Is your interior decorator the local tack shop?
- Are your end tables really tack trunks with tablecloths thrown over them?
- Is your mail made up primarily of horse catalogs and horse magazines?
- If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? Do those pockets often contain bits of carrot, hay or sweet feed?
- Do you remember the name of people’s horses sooner than you remember their name?
If you answered YES to one of the above, there is still hope.
If you answered YES to two of the above, you are in serious trouble.
My advice to all of you with three or more YES’s is to sit back and smile and know that your life will always be filled with good friends and great horses.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to our RSS feed.