- You cluck to your car when you go up a hill.
- Your horse’s hair is in better condition than your own.
- You refer to your car as “my portable tack room.”
- You are excited when your friend tells you there is a huge sale at the ‘bridle shop,’ then you are disappointed when you realize they mean the ‘bridal shop.’
- You have the vet’s number but not your kid’s pediatrician on your speed dial.
- Your spouse can track dirt into the house all they want, but God help them if they muddy up the tack room.
- Your house is a mess, but the barn is as neat as a pin.
- Your nice clothes are the ones without horsehair all over them.
- You have to go to your friend’s wedding wearing riding clothes because you took too long at the barn.
*Courtesy of leadmare.com
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to our RSS feed.